Monday, March 29, 2010

Lexus LS430 "Check PCS" Error and TSB


Many Lexus LS owners have been asking for the TSB or TSIB related to the problem associated with the 2004-2006 Lexus LS430 Pre Collision System. I have attached a link so you can download the file and see for yourself what Lexus has posted regarding this issue.
Error Message Below RPM Gauge


"Some 2005 – 2006 model year LS 430 owners may experience a condition where the dynamic radar cruise control is inoperative, with “Check PCS” called out on the multi-information display. Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) B2056 and P1572 may also be stored. An updated cruise control computer has been made available to correct this issue." - From Lexus Technical Service Bulletin (EL012-06) Nov 9, 2006

Contact me to Download a FREE PDF document.

Post a comment with your year and mileage. I'm trying to keep track of all the problems associated with this TSB in hopes of getting us all reimbursed for this costly repair!

I have kept a running list of people reaching out to me about their "Check PCS System" problem. Visit my Google Map link to see what cars, mileage, and location these other Lexus owners have reported to me.

2 comments:

Damon Dougherty said...

Currently plotted 36 incidents across the world.

Abc said...

I have Lexus Ls430 model 2001 ultra
I have code p1572 and my cruise control not working